– why we gather information from you,
– how we collect it,
– how we use it (including with whom we may share it), and
– the choices you have regarding our use of, and your access to and correction of, personal information you have provided.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT The following information is collected by or on behalf of Bardawil & Co:
• User Profile Information: We collect and store this customer information when you create or update your Bardawil & Co account or subscribe to our email. This may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, location information, and payment or banking information (including related payment verification information).
* Please note that Bardawil & Co can be used by minors (the age depends on where you reside) with the supervision of a parent or guardian. Bardawil & Co is not liable for credit/debit card transactions performed by minors without the consent of a parent or guardian.
• User Transaction Information: We collect and store this transaction data when you provide or update your Bardawil & Co transaction data or when a transaction is completed. This may include:
– your billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV code, alternate or additional billing information and billing address),
– products purchased and occasion type (for example, Birthday),
– date and time of delivery,
– any promotion or gift card
code and related information, – gift card personalized message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses,
– your personally set reminders (for birthdays, congratulations, etc…),
– network information
• Driver Information: If you are part of Bardawi
l & Co delivery fleet, we may collect background check information. This information may include information such as your driver history, national identification card information, and criminal record.
• Usage Information: We collect information about how you interact with our services. This includes information such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or service you were using before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Ads and Analytics Partners section below.
• Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
II. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU In brief,
Bardawil & Co gathers personal information mainly to communicate with you and to process your orders, but additionally to help improve our products and customer service, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts from Bardawil & Co.The purpose of gathering information from you includes:
• Provide services and features:
Bardawil & Co collects and uses the necessary information to provide you with its services and features.
Bardawil & Co uses this information to:
> Create and update your Bardawil & Co account,
> Verify your identity,
> Provide you with available products for sale based on your location details,
> Enable the delivery of your order,
> Process or facilitate payments of each transaction, > Enable features to personalize your Bardawil & Co account (such as setting personal reminders),
> Send you promotional information and contest notifications, and
> Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
• Improving the safety and security of our users and services:
When you place an order on Bardawil & Co, it encrypts the credit/debit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although Bardawil & Co does everything in its power to protect personal information upon receiving it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive. To use many of Bardawil & Co’s services, it will require registration and log-in processes in which you will need to provide your email and password.
You are encouraged to provide a secure password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of that password and all activities that occur while using your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or accounts. Background check information is collected from drivers mainly to ensure safe and legal use of Bardawil & Co delivery services as per the Lebanese Law.
Historical data is collected to ensure that deliveries under the name of Presentail are carried out by qualified individuals who have no record of unsafe driving behavior or engagement in any illegal activities as per the Lebanese Law.
• Providing customer support:
Bardawil & Co uses all the information submitted by you and with your consent to assist you when you contact us for customer support through any of our contact points (such as email, telephone, and social media).
This information gathered is used to:
> Direct your questions and concerns to the appropriate Bardawil & Co representative,
> Investigate and address any of your concerns, and
> Monitor and continuously improve our customer service.
• Enhancing our services through research and development: Bardawil & Co utilizes the information we gather for testing, research, analysis, and product development reasons. This information allows Bardawil & Coto further the security and safety of our services, develop new features and products, and improve your overall Bardawil & Co experience.
• Providing customers with promotional or contest data: Promotion codes, gift card redemptions, and contest information is shared with you when you opt-in to Bardawil & Co email notifications.
• Abiding by legal proceedings and requirements: Bardawil & Co may use the information we gather to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of Bardawil & Co’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
III. INFORMATION SHARING
Some of Bardawil & Co’s services and features require that we share information with other users or at your request. We may also share your information with our affiliates and business partners for legal issues or in connection with claims or disputes. The information Bardawil & Co gathers may be shared with:
• With other users: For example, necessary recipient data (such as address) will be shared with the driver responsible for delivering the order. Date and time of the order will also be shared with the driver to ensure prompt delivery. If you are part of the Bardawil & Co delivery fleet, we may share your information (such as name and photo; vehicle make, model, color, and license plate; location; and contact information [with driver’s consent]) with the recipient (whether the entity be an individual or a business) and/or with the party who placed the order (whether the entity be an individual or a business) for delivery tracking purposes.
• The general public: When you submit content to Bardawil & Co blogs or Bardawil & Co -owned social media (such as Facebook or Instagram in the form of comments or ratings), this content may be viewable by the public through your own consent.
• With Bardawil & Co service providers and business partners: These may include:
• Payment processors and facilitators,
• Internal background checkers,
• Cloud storage providers,
• Marketing partners and marketing platform providers, • Ads and Data analytics partners (see Ads and Analytics Partners below),
• Vendors that assist Bardawil & Co to maintain and improve its services,
• Partner vendors.
• With legal entities: In case of a dispute, Bardawil & Co may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or other similar concerns.
• With your consent: If Bardawil & Co wishes to share your information in any way not aforementioned, we will duly notify you.
IV. ADS AND ANALYTICS PARTNERS
We use the services of our ads and analytics partners to collect data about customers and their usage of Bardawil & Co service to track bugs, crashes, website usage, and trends. This data is used to enhance our research and development activities, provide better customer service, share relevant ads and promotions with customers, and improve our business processes.Some technologies that we rely on:
• Action tags: Our Service may also use a common web technology called “action tags” (also called single pixel gifs or web beacons) to track purchase, usage and other web activity information. Action tags may be used to provide data to third parties for tracking purposes. Moreover, third parties may set their own cookies and tags through Bardawil & Co. Bardawil & Co has no control over such third parties or their privacy practices. If you do not want third parties to be able to use such methods, you should modify your browser settings to limit such access.
V. YOUR CHOICES
You have the option to opt-in to receive Bardawil & Co email notifications. Unless you subscribe and provide your email address, Bardawil & Co will not send you promotional content, contest announcements, and blog updates.
If you are already subscribed to our email notifications, you can opt-out of them at any time by simply clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the email message. Whether you are subscribed or not, Bardawil & Co may send you important emails regarding purchases on our website. VI. PRIVACY UPDATES
We may occasionally update this policy. If Bardawil & Co makes any significant changes, we will notify you about the changes through our website and/or by email.
After being noticed, you consent to any updates to this policy to the extent permitted under applicable law.
If one user need to delete or erase their personal data they have to send an email to email@example.com or chat with us on messenger so we can confirm your credentials and move forward with the deletion process that will require us to erase all the data available that represents the user from our app or platform. Thank you