ENAR TORNADO vibrating screed (Engine & Handle) – excluding profile
• Combines optimal compacting of all types of concretes with the technology of a battery-powered electric motor that avoids the use of cables
• Lower noise level and does not generate waste
• Comfortable to Manage Reliably simple
• Handles designed to reduce vibrations making it more comfortable when being used
• Light and easy to use
• Economic in price and quality
• Handle is adjustable in height making it better suited to particular needs and also easier to store away/transport
• Motor Support Restricted Vibrations
• As well as providing protection to the screed, the motor support reduces vibration by up to 50% increasing the product life and reducing the vibrations passed onto the user.
There are no reviews yet.