ALBA Pulling & Lifting Winch
• Stamped steel case with reinforced shaping, double galvanized protection, lightweight, strong, with transport handles
• Activating levers, situated in line with the wire rope, ensure stability and improve the transmission of power.
• Protection against advance overload, by means of a safety screw, which operates when over load reach near 100% of nominal capacity (28% of maximum traction capacity)
• Grip-Jaws opening system by means of claw couplers –patented- easy to carry out due to being visible from the outside.
• High output of mechanism >_ 95%, due to the high quality of materials used. No aluminum components, suitable for use in mines.
– All winches are tested at the Factory, carrying out forward and backward runs with 125% of the nominal load
– All wire ropes are tested, with their loop and hook, at 200% of the nominal load.
– Minimum safety coefficient of winch is 5, and minimum safety coefficient of wire rope is 6. Approved by main inspection organisms: BS/LLOYDS, CEP, GS/TUV, EE.UU/UL