SpECbuild SG15 Structural-grade Cementitious Repair Mortar
Pre-bagged, one part cementitious repair compound. After the addition of clean water a high strength, non-shrink mortar is produced.
SpECbuild SG15 is designed to provide a structural grade repair mortar particularly in situations where abrasion resistance and low permeability are required, such as:
• Repairs to structural concrete elements, e.g. reinforced beams and columns
• Highly trafficked surfaces, particularly transition strips adjacent to mechanical bridge joints
• Repairs in marine environments or other situations where concrete is in contact with chloride or sulfate solutions
• High bond strength to concrete substances.
• Good abrasion resistance.
• High compressive strength.
• Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to host concrete.
• Compensated for plastic and long-term shrinkage
• Low permeability providing protection against the ingress of chlorides and carbon dioxide