Polyurethane liquid membrane for waterproofing and protection
Spectite PU is a simple and economic solution for waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces.
• Very good mechanical properties: high elongation
• Crack bridging capabilities up to 3.2 mm
• Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
• Excellent thermal resistance, product never turn soft. Max service temperature 80°C, max shock temperature 200°C
• Good chemical resistance
• Non-toxic after full cure
There are no reviews yet.