SpECseal 625P – Joint Sealant (Pouring Grade)
Two-part, polysulfide high movement joint sealant.
• Tough and resilient seal
• Provides permanent and uniform water tight seal
• Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
• Stays flexible – no brittle or cracking due to UV exposure
• Pouring and gun grades for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
• Good chemical & weathering resistance
• Non-toxic once cured
• High resistance to ageing
– Primer required
– Suitable for joints from 5-50 mm wide, subject to a 10mm minimum depth of sealant
– Based on a liquid polysulfide polymer which when mixed with the hardener, cures to form a tough rubber like seal
There are no reviews yet.